Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Scream You Scream We All Scream For Indian Cuisine!

This is me at the restaurant called Amin.  we tried three types of food.  I would give this restaurant 5 stars because of the service, the food,  use of time, how great the beverages were, and how well the restaurant looked like.  I recommend this place to anyone who will enjoy Indian food.




This is called Tandoori Chicken. It is spicy but it tastes really good. All you need is a cup of water and you are good to go. i would give this dish by itself 4 1/2 stars because it was a little to spicy but at the same time it was really good.

This is called a Samosa. On the front its fried and on the inside their is a mixture of vegetables.  Inside their is potatoes, a few spices, and some peas.  This dish was okay but with the sauces it was even better.  The green sauce was a sweet sauce.  The darker red/brown sauce was a spicy sauce.  I would give this dish by itself 2 1/2 stars because it had a little too much vegetables.  But the fried part and the sauce made it kind of tasty.



This is called Pakora.  On the outside it has been deep fried.  On the inside it has mixed vegetables, a few spices, and it is all stuck together to cornmeal.  It was okay although I thought it was hash browns at first.  What was I thinking.  I would give this dish 1 star because it was not tasty at all.  I felt like their was too much vegetables.



No comments:

Post a Comment