Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Macaroni and Cheese Delight

When I first took a bite of the macaroni and cheese it tasted creamy and delicious.  The next bite tasted really cheesy.  I thought that I wasn't eating macaroni and cheese but just cheese.   When I first smelled it i could smell the cheese.  The color was like a golden orange.  The third bite tasted like a bagel with butter.  I wondered what type of ingredients are in the recipe.  I recommend this meal to others.  I would give this meal 5 stars for its successful taste.  My teacher made it.  IT WAS THE BOMB

2 comments:

  1. So where's the detail? Like where did the food come from? Who made it and what was their secret ingredient? Was it crusty on top? I mean you didn't provide enough details to the user to back up your delicious comments...

    ReplyDelete