Sunday, December 4, 2011

Breakfast Bagels are DELICIOUS

This morning I made a bagel with peanut butter.  It was so tasty.  When I finished it looked like a bagel with peanut butter.  It smelled like fresh bread and sweet and creamy peanut butter.  When I took a bite I could hear the crunch from the bread.  The peanut butter was sweet and buttery.  I would give this breakfast 4 3/4 stars because it was so creamy and delicious but it was over so quickly.  But I would recommend this breakfast to people who are able to got to the store and make this bagel at home.

How to make bagels with peanut butter at home:
ingredients: mini plain bagels, peanut butter, knife, and tongs
steps:
1. take out a bagel and cut it in half.
2. put bagel in toaster.
3. use the tongs to take out the bagel when it is done.
4. use the knife to spread the peanut butter.
5. finally put the two slices together and you have a bagel!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG.... I used to eat this as a kid too! And secretly I still love it but now I add jam (or Jelly). It's messy but soooooooo good!! : )

    ReplyDelete