Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Christmas Ice Cream

Peppermint Bark ice cream is delicious!!  It has full of taste and flavor.  When I first saw it looked exactly what it was.  It smelled like peppermint, cookies,and vanilla.  When I took a bite into it I tasted the cold ice cream with the peppermint bark.  It was quite tasty.  All this happened the other night at Haagen Dazs.  I would give this desert 5 stars because it had outstanding flavor.  It never tasted bland at any point.  I recommend this desert to people who are into the Christmas spirit!!


1 comment:

  1. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, especially with this dessert.... yummy! My daughter Nicole would love love love this... I think I'll treat her to some Haagen Dazs Peppermint Bark today. Thanks for the tip Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete