Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Home Cooked Meal

The other night I had mashed sweet potatoes, porkchops, and broccoli.  It was delicious.  Both the mashed sweet potatoes and the broccoli looked exactly what they were.  But the porkchops looked really crisp and cooked very well.  The mashed sweet potatoes smelled sweet like marshmallows.  The porkchops smelled freshly cooked.  The broccoli smelled salty.  When I took a bite out of the mashed sweet potatoes they tasted buttery and really sweet.  Next bite I took was in the broccoli.  It tasted soft and chewy.  The last bite I took was in the porkchops.  It tasted a little crunchy but soft as well.  I would give my Mommy's home cooked meal 5 stars because each one had outstanding taste in different ways.  I recommend any person to make a home cooked meal because it can be DELICIOUS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum Yum... this sounds Deeeelish!!!!! You've just given me an idea for tonight's dinner. Thanks Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete